Thursday, April 16, 2009

mmMM Good MRS. Takes





So I've been on this Half assed Health Kick. Yesterday was Cold, so I stopped at RAVI Soups at 322 Adelaide Street West Right in the Club District Between John and Peter on Adelaide. Anyway, I had Butternut Squash Soup, which was Dance on your tongue Delish! and I had ordered a Small Steak/Mushroom Wrap.. Well What i got was a nice Honey/Dijon Chicken wrap instead. The Chicken Wrap was Divine, totally worth the 13.50$ I spent on the Soup/Wrap Combo. Now I was Stoned and the sandwich was damned good, so It took me a while to remember I had ordered the Steak/Mushroom Wrap, I brought it to the attention of the staff and they made me a fresh LARGE Steak/Mushroom Wrap on the House, Obviously!! Sweet now I have Dinner Lined up..


The Steak wrap was So/So But that may be because I ate it cold. either way
5/5 for customer service
and 8/10 for Flavour.
One Thumb up for Price.13.50$ for a 20Oz Soup and 1/2Lb Wrap

MMMmmm FREE

No comments: